- Provide daily technical support to operations and maintenance crews, project by providing technical guidance, troubleshooting and mitigation plans for emerging technical issues.
- Identify, investigate, and record technical risks / equipment conditions in the facilities, with mitigation plans.
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring technical tasks associated with engineering projects.
- When required, accountable to coordinate and oversee suitable engineering consultants.
- Keep up to date with local codes and standards and industry best practices.
- Deliver or oversee engineering work in all stages from front-end engineering design through to detailed scope and construction packages.
- Liaise with engineering and operations stakeholders internally (Project Engineers, Technical Services, etc.) and in external peer organizations.
- Integrity of equipment master data for critical plant equipment.
- Respond to forced outages and plant emergencies.
- Develop Quality Control Plans and Inspections.
- Manage technical tasks associated with capital projects MOC’s.
- Support the project manager during the project lifecycle to the close out phase.
- Execute projects as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.