i3 Energy Canada Ltd.
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. (“i3”) is a subsidiary of i3 Energy plc (https://i3.energy), a UK company trading on both the UK AIM Market (symbol I3E) and TSX Exchange (symbol ITE). i3 Energy Canada Ltd. has its head office located in Calgary, Alberta and has oil and gas assets located in BC and Alberta.
i3 Energy Canada is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a junior level Emergency Response Planner (ERP). As a key member of our Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) department, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our emergency preparedness and response capabilities. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in emergency management, excellent organizational skills, and a commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of our personnel.
Emergency Management Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain corporate ERP and site specific ERPs on a year over year basis.
- Complete Hazard Calculations using ERCBH2S models.
- Incorporate regulatory changes
- Ensure government agencies, local services are consulted and information is current.
- Update site specific phone list on a quarterly basis.
- Plan and deliver regulated emergency response tabletop and full scale exercises including the submission of the report and any action items or further training requirements identified and closed.
- Develop and deliver emergency response roles and responsibility training.
- Coordinate and/or front the Public Involvement Program.
- Liaise and consult with residents inside the planning and response zones to gather / confirm resident information.
- Verify the information is accurate in the emergency planning zone in site specific ERPs
Assist with the following Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- HSE Management System (HSMS) Development.
- Competency Management Development System (CMDS) maintenance.
- Incident Management.
- Participate in operational/facility and drilling/completions HSE assessments, inspections and audits and prepare reports outlining the findings.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings at various field locations in collaboration with the Production and Operations team.
- Distribution of pertinent Safety Alerts, Bulletins and/or Infographics from industry sources.
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly HSE progress reports tracking key KPIs to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- 2-5 years direct experience in Emergency Response Planning (ERP) development and implementation.
- Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, Publisher) and Adobe applications.
- Strong knowledge of Alberta OH&S regulations.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- OH&S Certificate from an accredited institution would be an asset.
- Working towards a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CSRP) would be an asset.
Please send a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com – Subject: Junior Emergency Response Planner
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.