i3 Energy Canada Ltd.
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. (“i3”) is a subsidiary of i3 Energy plc (https://i3.energy), a UK company trading on both the UK AIM Market (symbol I3E) and TSX Exchange (symbol ITE). i3 Energy Canada Ltd. has its head office located in Calgary, Alberta and has oil and gas assets located in Alberta and BC.
Hiring Production Accountant:
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. is looking to add an experienced Production Accountant to their Calgary office team. The primary responsibility of this position is the full cycle monthly production and revenue reporting of assigned operated and non-operated properties to internal and external stakeholders. This is a key position working with our dynamic team requiring solid knowledge of production accounting, ability to multi-task, critical thinking, and strong organizational skills.
- Full cycle production and revenue accounting for Operated and Non-Operated properties
- Compliant monthly filings (volumetrics, splits, valuations, SAFs/OAFs, etc.)
- Enter and process monthly data in production accounting system
- Maintain master system data
- Monthly review and reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Book revenue, royalties, and facility charges
- Enter monthly forecasted volumes in Petrotranz
- Analyze, interpret and validate property data
- Ensure compliance with joint venture and royalty agreements
- Liaise with internal groups to ensure production and revenue data integrity
- Production/Revenue/Royalty accounting duties and projects as required
- Assist with reviewing and processing amendments
- 5 years production accounting experience
- CAPPA Certificate
- Some post-secondary accounting education would be an asset
- Experience with PAS, Petrinex, Qbyte FM, Prodman, Petrotranz
- Working knowledge of CS Explorer, EnergyLink, Protrend, Microsoft Office
- Prioritize multiple monthly deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to learn
- CAPPA certification preferred
- Degree or diploma in Accounting or Business is an asset
Attributes & Characteristics
- Open and honest team player
- Accountable, positive, respectful and engaging personality
- Flexible, influential and assertive when required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – Subject: Production Accountant
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.