i3 Energy Canada Ltd.
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. (“i3”) is a subsidiary of i3 Energy plc (https://i3.energy), a UK company trading on both the UK AIM Market (symbol I3E) and TSX Exchange (symbol ITE). i3 Energy Canada Ltd. has its head office located in Calgary, Alberta and has oil and gas assets located in BC and Alberta.
Hiring AFE Administrator:
i3 is looking for a part-time, AFE Administrator to join its Calgary head office team. The ideal candidate will possess a strong knowledge of upstream oil and gas industry accounting and have excellent communications skills. You will have the ability to work individually as well as in a team in a fast-paced environment.
The AFE Administrator works within the Joint Venture Operations team, acting as the primary contact between the Operations department and Operations Accounting, Mineral Land, and Joint Venture for Non-Operated (“Non- Op”) and Operated AFE queries.
AFE Administrator Responsibilities:
- Designated Administrator for “Aucerna Execute” (AFE Nav).
- Create incoming Non-Operated AFE’s and Operated AFE’s
- Prepare mail ballots as required for Operated AFEs
- Manage budgetary control systems and documentation for AFE’s.
- Report deviations, underruns, and overruns as requested
- Analyze data to establish the differences in initial estimates and final project costs.
- Create and maintain documentation for AFE processes.
- Work to ensure accurate monthly capital accruals for Operated and Non-Op AFE’s.
- Assist in creating Supplemental AFE’s, as required.
- Scan and file supporting documentation in Aucerna Execute.
- Coordinate with JV Accounting to resolve partner disputes.
Primary Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5+ years of operational and/or capital accounting-related experience is required.
- Oil and Gas accounting experience related to Drilling, Completions, or Facilities is required.
- Business Administration Diploma or similar
- Strong background using / administering the Aucerna AFE system is required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and to adapt to ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to work in Canada
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com– Subject: AFE Administrator
i3 Energy Canada Ltd. thanks all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.