Instrumentation Technician Journeyman / Apprentice
Roska DBO Inc. is seeking an experienced Instrumentation Technician to be based out of our Grande Prairie locations. This vital role will support the Asset Integrity program within Roska’s dynamic and growing organization.
This position requires you to be local to the Grande Prairie Area or willing to relocate. Some travel is expected. The successful candidate will conduct all activities in a manner that supports Roska’s CORE Values.
- Installation of pneumatic and process tubing as well as required support structure planning.
- Pressure testing of process tubing.
- Install and calibrate instruments with use of pneumatic, electrical, and various bi-directional protocols.
- Develop detailed reports for installation and setup of instrumentation and controls equipment.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical, instrumentation and controls equipment.
- Attention to detail.
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work activities and function within tight time schedules.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and listening skills.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry in construction or maintenance is considered an asset.
- Indentured 1st- 4th Year Apprentice or Journeyman Instrumentation Technician
- Power Engineering certification is considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence and clean driver’s abstract
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Legally entitled to work in Canada. (A copy of a valid work permit may be required.)
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.