- Assure compliance from the seven control areas owners and their teams that conform the Integrated Activity Plan (IAP) providing clear instructions for its planning, scheduling and progress control and reporting activities.
- Analyzing progress and planning data from the control areas owners and activity responsible individuals and convert this into a clear view on the progress and lookahead of the work needed in the next month.
- Creating and keeping up to date dashboards to give the IAP, WEFS BOMs, Asset Director and Asset LT progress insights per various control areas in the L1/L2 and L3 of the IAP and WEFS.
- Compile monthly progress updates and forecast completions into the IAP L1/L2/L3 schedule and monthly presentations
- Perform audits on actual progress statements from the IAP and WEFS control areas owners to validate progress.
- Perform trend analysis based on available progress and quantity reporting
- Support IAP / WEFS schedule risk analysis and scenarios sensitivities
- Assess the schedule impact of requested variations requests
- Participate in regular meetings with control areas owners and third parties regarding planning matters
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.