Our customer, a large oil and gas company, is looking for an Intermediate Piping Designer at their facility in Ft.McMurray, AB. This fly-in/fly-out position reports to the Engineering Lead and is a 4/3 schedule. It is a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension based on project needs.
- The Piping Designer will be responsible for completing design and 3D modelling on a facility expansion project using PDS software
- Develop and prepare engineering documentation and drawings from design sketches based on preliminary concepts, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Communications will be both one-on-one and in small team meetings with excellent interpersonal skills being vital.
- Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting Technology is an asset.
- Must have experience in PDS software.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in mechanical piping design.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrates an attitude of safety knowledge and compliance
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Candidates may be subject to pre-employment screening including drug and alcohol screening and background checks.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.