PetroChina Canada (PCC) is looking for a detail-oriented and collaborative Invoice Coordinator. Reporting to the Lead, Transaction Accounting, the Invoice Coordinator will be responsible for invoice receipt and verification, as well as scanning and filing of invoices and other documents into PCC’s Canada’s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
This position is based out of our Calgary office.
You will use your passion to:
- Manage and maintain the PetroChina Canada’s invoices and expense claim and vendor master e-mail inbox
- Manage received couriered mail and distribute to appropriate personnel in finance
- Invoice and employee expense claim receipt and verification, as per company’s related standards and policies
- Respond to all enquiries from PetroChina Canada’s external vendors and business unit via email and telephone
- Perform accurate filing of vendor invoices, statements, and expense reports and other accounts payable documents as required
- Accurate and timely entry of vendor invoices and expense claims in Coreworx and park document headers in SAP for AP analysts’ to process further
- Run and prepare reports for weekly meetings, monitor and update tracking sheets
- Create and maintain vendor master data in SAP
- Provide support to any requester of master data in the form of training new user of the process, answering queries, and resolving issues
To be successful, you have:
- Degree/Diploma in Office Administration or similar post-secondary education
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or economics preferred
- 1-2 years in an administrative role
- SAP and Coreworx experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset
- Effective and efficient problem solving and decision-making skills
As a valued member of the PetroChina Canada team you:
- Adopt and demonstrate of PetroChina Canada Values (Honorable, Unified, Passionate, Accountable).
- Treat everyone equally and respectfully
- Adapt, embrace challenges and have the resiliency to focus on the outcome
- Are collaborative, demonstrate team work skills, have strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with diverse workforce
- Have an optimistic and positive attitude with willingness to learn and take initiative
- Keep health, safety and the environment top of mind and take accountability for your personal safety and the safety of others
- Regard your team, leaders and the company with great respect through kindness, appreciation and professionalism
To apply for this job please visit petrochinacanada.startdate.ca.