We are looking for Journeyman and Apprentice Ironworkers, Sheetmetal (Building Cladding) & Insulators to join a busy maintenance team. Reporting to the mechanical lead.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
- Journeyman or Apprentice trade required
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Must have a good handle on the use of power and hand tools (drills, impacts, wrenches, etc).
- Building Construction experience
- Remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration along with problem solving skills
- Physically fit and capable of long hours
- Standard First Aid, CPR
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills and Exceptional oral and written English
- Take a proactive approach in all aspects of health and safety
- Teamwork, Attention to detail and conduct all work in a safe and orderly manner
Torque Industrial Ltd. is a customer-focused company offering expertise in welding, pipefitting, millwright, etc. and is one of the best-rounded construction and maintenance companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, servicing clients throughout Alberta and BC supporting the wood, pulp, mine, energy and oil & gas industries in Western Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd. and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.