IT Desktop Support Technician
Roska DBO is in search of an IT Support Technician to join our company. As an IT Support Technician, you will provide remote and onsite troubleshooting, support, installation and maintenance for computer systems, mobile devices, and networks throughout the organization. This position is based out of Grande Prairie, Alberta.
- Serve as first point of contact for all users requesting IT service
- Work collaboratively with the IT coordinator to plan, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Manage, maintain and set up various workstations
- Create, change and delete user accounts/permissions and configure hardware as part of the on-boarding process
- Remote and on-site troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve end user desktop application issues in addition to issues related to PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, tablets, phone system and other hardware.
- Troubleshoot issues with various applications such as Microsoft 365, Adobe products, CRM, VPN, ERP, Autodesk software, and other applications.
- Provide timely resolution of problems or escalate issues on behalf of the user to ensure resolved to their satisfaction
- Resolve technical problems with the Local Area Networks (Lan)
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities.
- Data entry and reporting as required
- Maintain and contribute to technical documentation, manuals and IT processes
- Provide after–hours support when necessary to resolve critical support issues
- Other duties as required
- The ability to identify, troubleshoot and diagnose a wide range of hardware, software or other computer related problems
- Demonstrate service excellence and problem-solving skills/aptitude
- Ability to effectively interface and communicate with technical and nontechnical staff at all organizational levels
- Work alone without a lot of supervision or as a team
- Network Infrastructure knowledge
- Attention to detail and data entry accuracy
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work under stress and prioritize competing demands
- 1+ Years of IT experience required
- Information Technology degree, diploma or certificate (or equivalent experience)
- Certification or training in Windows based Operating Systems
- Certificate in Microsoft 365 (or equivalent experience)
- WordPress knowledge and experience an asset
- Power automate knowledge and experience an asset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and background check
- Criminal record check required
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract and have reliable transportation as traveling between our multiple locations is required
- Position requires long periods of sitting at a desk, typing, viewing computer screen etc.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.