- Learn and gain an understanding of the various Information Technology (IT) infrastructure components used in a corporate environment and their interdependencies.
- Understand the client PC, server and networking environments and the relationship between these technologies in a Microsoft environment.
- Configure and deploy client workstations and associated hardware at various locations Performs client device troubleshooting and driver management.
- Troubleshoot and configure the components within a Microsoft client and server operating system Participates in the execution of test plans and the implementation of new technology Learns how to manage and upkeep accuracy of client asset inventory records.
- Learn and gain an understanding of Microsoft System Center tools for asset control, deployment, and operations management.
- Learn and collaborate with peers to prioritize, develop, and execute plans for assigned activities and hardware refresh projects.
- Learn and apply IT processes and follows procedures utilized in their job function to successfully deliver on assigned work.
- Learn and gain an understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policies Collaborates with IT peers, business. stakeholders and vendors to develop solutions Develops and maintains technical documentation
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.