Jewel Energy Service Inc. is a fast growing oilfield services company that provides high pressure Pumping, Coiled Tubing, and N2 services. Dedication, Expertise, Health and Safety are our Pillars. With competitive compensation packages and an emphasis on employee development, Jewel’s employee-first focus aims to bring success to your career. People Matter to us.
Under the direction of the Coiled Tubing Field Superintendent the Coiled Tubing Supervisor’s are responsible for leading and assisting in the efficient execution of various coiled tubing operations to meet client’s needs.
- Maintain the integrity of Jewel Energy Service Inc. reputation in the field, always conducting themselves in a professional manner
- Effectively lead and direct all work operations and protect the Safety of the crew
- Provide leadership while mentoring crew members on equipment operations, safety and work site operations and procedures.
- Must hold and maintain valid well service BOP, CT BOP certificates, H2S, 1st Aid, Fall Protection, Class I driver’s license, Journeyman Boom Truck,
- Must complete all Jewel Energy Service Inc. training modules.
- Minimum of 5 years Coiled Tubing experience, with a minimum of 1 year as Lead Operator within the company (Jewel Energy Service Inc.) or equivalent previous experience
All qualified applicants please email their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
- Jewel Energy Service Inc