Johnstone Ritchie Executive Search
Why Consider This Role?
· This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing, entrepreneurial Canadian energy company.
· They are a flat organizational structure so visibility throughout the organization is high.
· The company maintains high standards that will allow the candidate to broaden and develop their capabilities.
· This is a challenging, complex position because of their unique structure. Every day is interesting.
We are looking for a Senior Cash Management Analyst. This position demands ownership, accountability, and excellent interpersonal, planning and problem-solving skills, while being highly competent on a transactional basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for various treasury accounting and reporting tasks, with a solid grasp of the related transactions understanding both source and use of funds, as well as operational and financial accounting. You will possess exceptional communication skills, demonstrate a positive attitude and be a solution-based individual.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Embrace and maintain our robust and comprehensive 12-month cash forecast
· Build a strong understanding of the business to identify and evaluate variances within forecasts
· Oversight Corporate and Joint-Venture Cash Management and the full cycle accounting of
payables and receivables.
· Management and execution of monthly payment run’s, EFT’s and wire transfers.
Ensure sufficient funds are available to cover operational and capital investment needs.
· Prepare and track monthly Cash Calls from Joint Venture partners
Advise on cash movements for the annual Strategic Planning process, including the development
of the Five-Year Business Plan and the Annual Budget
· Responsible for monthly Inter-Company cash reconciliations and monthly bank reconciliations.
· Coordinate annual Insurance renewal, complete counterparty creditworthiness assessments, credit applications.
· Assist with the coordination of the annual audit.
· Maintenance of financial authority matrix.
· Monthly corporate entries, including accruals.
· Support monthly Governmental filings, GST and NRT.
· Provide other assistance to the Finance Department as required.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· University degree in Commerce, Economics or a CPA designation, greater than 10 years of progressive relevant Oil & Gas experience; multiple legal entities is an asset.
· Ability to work and communicate effectively in fast-paced, cross functional team to develop collaborative working relationships.
· Self-starter with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
· Extensive experience of P2 Qbyte systems including Financial Management (FM), Optix Reporting and Open Invoice systems are essential.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a must and proficient with Microsoft Word.
Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy is essential.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.