Search #951 SME Compressor/Turbine Engineer
Our client is Calgary-based with business interests in Canada and United States. They are an early stage energy storage company who are well-financed (cash in hand) and growing in a new market.
Why Consider This Role?
· This is a premier opportunity to work and grow with a new energy silo.
· The client is entrepreneurial, creative and Canadian energy company.
· They focus on strategic, long term objectives creating long-term value for shareholders.
· The company maintains high technical standards and expect that will continue and increase with this hire.
Activities and Responsibilities
It’s all Turbines / Generators
· Preference given to a background in steam turbines
· Axial turbines and blade design is required, though most common in steam applications but the client will be using it for air therefore blade design in key
· Demonstrated expert-level knowledge
· Strong industry reputation
· A large network is an asset
· You would represent the company in meetings with suppliers, owners, etc.
Someone with cross-over knowledge for both Turbines / Compressors from a project management perspective is possible, and potentially they may be the perfect fit, the client is really seeking to get individuals that can work with and push the EPCMs from a technical perspective. A 30,000-foot topical view won’t work, but really dive in and grind on them from a component level.
An Engineer professionally accredited with 15-20 years direct experience is required. You have a spectrum of projects large and small including compressor requirements. You have completed reliability tests, repaired and made recommendations in review of existing infrastructure. Your career has taken from the field to the drawing board where your operational experience has been applied to design.
This position will start on contract and evolve to permanent
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.