Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s leading pressure pumping company; we prioritize our people, customers, innovation, and the environment. Trican offers more than just great jobs, we offer long term careers. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
Come try Trican and enjoy our industry leading compensation package, exceptional mental health supports, 100% employer paid benefits and RRSP matching programs from day one, employee bonus programs, company paid development and much more!
JOURNEYMAN/3RD OR 4TH YEAR APPRENTICE HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC – RED DEER (RDC)
The Heavy Duty Mechanic is responsible for the mechanical workings of all vehicles.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “Safe equipment and operations” is the priority in all activities
- Read diagrams/schematics for work procedures
- Operate a hoist and lift device to position machinery in a safe manner
- Inspect and examine vehicles and equipment
- Service, diagnose, repair, assemble, and maintain vehicles and perform other routine maintenance work
- Keep up to date with industry standards and regulations
- Provides guidance and instruction to less experienced operators, or apprentice maintenance personnel
Experience & Skills:
- 3rd or 4th Year Apprentice or Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic certification is required
- CVIP is considered an asset
- Field mechanic role will also be considered
- Valid Class 1 license preferred; will consider Class 3 or 5
- Heavy Equipment Technician will be an asset
- Safe driving skills; driver’s abstract will be requested
- Physically fit – heavy lifting required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- $2,000 annual mental health coverage
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- UFA and Petro-Canada fuel discount programs
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- 8 days on/6 days off
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.TricanWellService.com
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.