Torque Industrial Ltd is currently seeking a Journeyman Sprinkler Fitter and/or experienced Apprentice Sprinkler Fitters to join our Construction team.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Read and understand drawings
- Cut, thread and fit pipes, valves, gauges and associated equipment according to drawings
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sprinkler/pipefitting trade
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Conditions of employment include:
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Torque Industrial Ltd. is a customer-focused company offering expertise in welding, pipefitting, millwright, etc. and is one of the best-rounded construction and maintenance companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, servicing clients throughout Alberta and BC supporting the wood, pulp, mine, energy and oil & gas industries in Western Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd. and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.