JSG Professional Services ULC
Business Development Executive
Johnson Service Group Inc. is an established, high-growth, privately owned industry leader in the Technical Recruiting & Staffing industry. With over 30 offices located throughout North America, JSG has been experiencing tremendous growth! We have been named by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) to three of its prominent 2022 lists:
- Largest Canadian Staffing Firms
- Largest U.S. Staffing Firms
- Largest U.S. Engineering Staffing Firms
JSG is expanding and growing our operations throughout Canada and now accepting confidential applications for an experienced Business Development Executive Leader to grow our Canadian operations in Edmonton, AB.
The successful candidate will be highly entrepreneurial and enjoy an uncapped commission-based structure plus base salary, flexibility, leading-edge tools and all the required support required to develop and grow the Edmonton business. This role will appeal to an experienced Business Development Executive leader who has an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive and self-motivation to develop success.
Responsible for attracting, developing, and managing new relationships. The successful candidate will develop strong relationships, manage growth and increase the productivity of our clients through offering high-value Staffing solutions, negotiating contract agreements and managing customer relationships.
- Develop and execute strategies to gain target customer intelligence
- Develop strong relationships with new clients and candidates
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to prospective customers and existing customers
- Generate leads, develop and execute sales funnel and close new business
- Research & gain knowledge of client project initiatives as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to provide proactive workforce planning
- Preparation and delivery of effective candidate proposals to clients
- Partner with assigned leadership & recruiting in order to effectively manage client & candidate pipeline
- Min 2 years experience in business development or recruiting role within the Technical Recruiting & Staffing industry, preferably with established customer relationships
- Solid understanding of recruiting and staffing processes, along with a keen understanding of the local territory
- Understanding of different Staffing industry solution offerings (Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO…)
Edmonton, AB. (Hybrid)
Full-time Salary, benefits plus lucrative uncapped commissions
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.