Vertex is currently accepting applications for full-time, permanent Junior Administrator in Sherwood Park, Alberta. The successful candidate must have strong communication and writing skills. The successful candidate must have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks while remaining highly organized in a fast paced, high demand work environment.
- Diploma or higher education; post-secondary education
- Strong written and oral communication
- Interest in Human Resources in an asset
- Must be strongly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multitask effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Provide general administrative office duties
- Filing and organizing of employee files
- Complete data entry of new hire packages
- Generate various reports both routine and ad hoc
- Schedule appointments and interviews
- Establish and maintain effective communication with various departments
- This position will be based out of Sherwood Park, Alberta.
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skillset to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.