We are currently recruiting for a Junior / Intermediate Project Manager for our head office located in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
The successful candidate will bring strong experience and qualifications in the Oil & Gas Industry and customer focus to manage Integrated Projects.
As the Project Manager, you will assume a leadership role by providing guidance to project staff, and being a main point of contact for clients. You will be responsible for the smooth functioning of day-to-day operations by influencing, developing, and implementing agreed upon project plans ensuring that projects are completed safely, on time, and within budget.
- Overall accountability for successful execution of multi-disciplinary projects
- Project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and identification of resources required
- Project estimating, scheduling, risk management, change management
- Act as primary point of contact with client, services and internal business units and personnel throughout project life cycles
- Visit and support field activities (some travel required)
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL DELIVERY:
- PMP Designation an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Detail oriented with a solid sense and vision of the entire project
- Strong Business acumen and proven professional network with demonstrated experience and success in leading a multidisciplinary project team
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills with resilient business development and negotiating skills
- Journeyman Certificate in an Oil & Gas relevant trade an asset
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of Western and Northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/BC region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.