A junior oil and gas producer is seeking a joint venture accountant.
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Review, code and upload third-party joint venture billings and ensure charges are accurate based on in place agreements
- Upload and manage all issued joint venture statements on EnergyLink
- Interpret and apply JV agreements to partner billings
- Ensure appropriate costs and overhead charged to partner operated wells and facilities based on joint operating agreements
- Collection/reconciliation of AR balances on assigned JV partners
- Respond to operated (inbound) queries and work with JV partners to resolve disputes
- Preparation of JV cheque runs
- Assist in AFE preparation and AFE administration
- Experience with 13-month equalizations
- Experience with oil and gas accounting software is required including EnergyLink, Qbyte FM, Petrinex
The position is part time with a targeted start date in July.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Junior Oil & Gas Producer