Roska is currently looking for individuals who would like to get their foot in the door with a major oil and gas company. We are specifically looking for individuals who have completed foundational technical training relevant to Oil and Gas Operations or those who hold a certified trade and who are looking for a career in Oil and Gas Operations.
- Successfully completed technical training in one of the following :
- Power Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical and Instrumentation
- Gas Process Operations
- LPG Process Operations
- Production Field Operations
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Self –motivated, open-minded and results oriented
- Be able to troubleshoot and handle issues as they arise
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (No GDL License)
- Valid Safety Tickets (Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation)
- Capable of passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- ** While we recognize everyone’s right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client’s site requires proof of vaccination. **
Preference will be given to individuals right out of school looking to start their career in oil and gas operations. At this time we are only looking for candidates from Grande Prairie. We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
For more information on this job or to view additional Roska career opportunities, please visit www.roskadbo.com
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.