Our client, an oil and gas service company, is looking for a Junior Tank Inspector to complete external tank inspections at various commercial, residential and oilfield locations in the Grande Prairie area. This is a temporary position that will require travel and at times, keep you away from home; hotel accommodations will be provided.
This project is expected to last anywhere from 3-6 months.
- Tank Inspections at various locations
- Record information accurately
- Operate and maintain company vehicle safely, within client and Roska DBO standards
- Work away from home for extended period of time
- Must have a valid class 5 driver’s license (NO GDL) with clean abstract
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Experience driving on radio-controlled/resource roads an asset
- Valid H2S and Standard First Aid required
- Computer saavy is a definite asset
- Comfortable working alone
- Highly organized
- Good communicator
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.