The primary duties of the Motorhand are to ensure that all equipment is operating and functioning properly. They also operate and maintain the boiler systems. Motorhands are responsible for the training, supervising and assisting of other crew members as required.Additionally Motorhands are required to complete minor repairs on equipment as directed.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Must have previous Floorhand and/or Motorhand work experience on a drilling rig, with preference given to Pre-Set Drilling Rigs.
- Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
- Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team and follow directions
- Must hold all regulatory safety certificates as required
- Hours of operation are 24 hours per day, seven days per week
- Shift duration is typically 12 hours in length (Day Shift 07:00-19:00; Night shift 19:00-07:00)
- Hours of work are subject to change and do not include travel to location
- Work rotations are variable and subject to change
- Work location is typically remote and subject to frequent change
- Work is performed outdoors under a variety of weather conditions
- Work is physically demanding
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.