Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking – Labourer’s, Pipefitter’s Helper/Apprentice and Welder’s Helper/Apprentice to join our team.
All positions will require the following:
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
- H2S and First Aid ticket
Assist with our ongoing projects in our Grande Prairie shop and in the field. Some duties may include bolt-up, pressure testing, heavy equipment operating, building and yard maintenance, running errands, loading trailers, hot-shot equipment etc.
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative as well as accept direction
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Experienced with pulling large trailers
- Physically fit and capable of long hours outdoors and often away from home
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools according to spool drawing
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Work on socket weld and screwed piping systems
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Bolt-up, pressure testing, heavy equipment operating
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pipefitting trade
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Ability to perform material take offs for piping systems
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. Some travel may be required.
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Must have foresight and be able to prep and use tools as necessary (eg: grooving, beveling, etc.)
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints
- All basic trade tools
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You’ll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.