Vertex is currently accepting applications for one full-time, permanent Land Administrator in Calgary, Alberta. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering, maintaining and processing documents related to Surface Land matters. Reporting to our Supervisor –Land Administration, the Land Administrator will demonstrate professionalism, strong work ethics and a desire to contribute to the company’s overall success.
- 3- 5 years of Land Administration experience
- Completed post-secondary education in Land Administration is preferred
- Eagerness to learn, ethically motivated and results driven
- Proficient in MS Office, OneStop, Electronic Transfer System, SPIN, Pandell, Abadata
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines with acute attention to detail in a fast pace environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Administer and maintain surface files for crown and freehold
- Review survey plans and prepare required third party documentation
- Prepare general reports and project specific updates to clients
- Compile data and other required information as needed
- Prepare and format reports for clients
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing
- Additional administrative duties as required
- This position will be based out of our Calgary, Alberta office
- Compensation is commensurate with education and experience
- A comprehensive benefit package is provided
With a track record of success, Vertex provides a fast-paced environment where people thrive. We recognize that each member brings a valuable skill set to the Vertex team and we make health, safety and community well-being a priority by supporting numerous endeavors at each of our locations across North America.
At Vertex, we value teamwork through collaboration and provide support across the entire organization. If you think you have what it takes to play for the Vertex team, please apply.
*We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit vertex.ca.