Reporting to the Director, Strategy & Planning, the Lead, Corporate Performance & Analysis will provide support for the organization’s assets (operated and non-operated) on the preparation of project related reports, 5-year and long range planning, annual work program and budget (AWP&B) preparation, key project and business performance indicators (KPIs) and monthly management reporting and forecasting.
The Lead, Corporate Performance & Analysis will be accountable to:
- Support the monthly management reporting process including cost monitoring (Capital and Operating expenditures), analysis and forecasting of all PCC assets
- Recommend and implement reports from SAP that facilitate financial and corporate performance analysis
- Monitor and prepare project related reports and key project / operational KPIs for operated and non-operated assets and make recommendations to senior management
- Support and actively contribute to the preparation, review and consolidation of the annual work plan and budget cycle including subsequent revisions and adjustments.
- Support the preparation of the Long Range Plan (LRP) and related Executive level materials.
- Support and prepare the monthly corporate scorecard; expanding the analysis and identifying potential areas of risk to the organization.
- Recommend continuous improvement to corporate standards, procedures and guidance in relation to Budget, AFE and other corporate policies.
- Support asset to perform economic analysis if necessary.
- Provide support to all ad-hoc reports required by Headquarters.
- Graduate degree (Business, Economics, Finance)
- 10 years’ upstream industry experience on a broad range of projects and/or major operational activities within the oil and gas upstream sector
- Experience in budget preparation and monitoring, cost analysis and SAP reporting
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively across the organization to achieve goals, encourages collaboration among team members
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, strong attention to details, positive attitude
- Strategic thinker, proficient in making business decisions that may impact the asset, as well as other functional areas
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals; ability to work in challenging, fast paced environment
- Ability to explain and discuss results to various levels of the organization
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (in English and Mandarin)
- Ability to travel as required
- Adoption and demonstration of PCC Values (Honorable, Unified, Passionate, Accountable)
To apply for this job please visit petrochinacanada.startdate.ca.