Pipefitter/Gasfitter based in Grande Prairie, Alberta to coordinate and perform maintenance on Rental Service Equipment which includes, Compressors, In-let Separators, Pressurised Storage Vessels, Generators, Line Heaters, 400bbl, Filtration Skids and other various oil and gas equipment.
- Coordinate Roska Crews and Third-party services.
- Assist Project Managers in schedules for equipment readiness.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Read blueprints and process flow diagrams.
- Oversee work being conducted in shop and yard.
- Perform Pipe Fitting and Gas Fitting functions.
- Pressure test and chart new piping construction.
- Ensure all safety documentations has been completed.
- Complete Quality Maintenance forms and Documents.
- Equipment shipping receiving reports.
- Perform equipment readiness checks.
- Complete Pre job and Post job functions.
- Able to operate loader, forklift, manlift.
- Assist in yard maintenance, clean up, organization
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks.
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract.
- Physically fit (may have to pass fitness test).
- Monday to Friday – 8 hours per day – willing to work weekends and overtime when required.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.