The Learning Advisor will lead the design, development, and execution of learning to build capability and improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency in line with the Learning Strategy.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultation to all levels of leadership on learning initiatives.
- Lead and manage the assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation phase of learning solutions and programs for employees.
- Act as an advocate for learning and development to establish a continuous learning culture as well as build strong relationships with the business to become a trusted partner in achieving business results.
- Partner with the business to facilitate the development of Department/Discipline/Role-Based Competency Maps and Job Competency Profiles.
- Partner with the Learning Advisor, Process and Systems to implement Job Competency Profiles in the Competency Management System.
- Partner with other HR counterparts to integrate Job Competency Profiles into job descriptions, job postings, interviews, compensation, etc.
- Work collaboratively to develop tailored learning strategies in support of desired performance or business objectives.
- Lead and provide guidance in instructional design methods, content development, implementation and evaluation of enterprise and asset learning solutions; includes design, development and maintenance of in-house and third-party training programs.
- Develop e-learning and classroom-based courseware.
- Develop and maintain strong business focused relationships with stakeholders; business leaders, lead trainers, trainers, assessors, external vendors, etc.
- Coach technical trainers on application of adult learning theory to learning activities
- Plan and oversee the work of third-party learning partners; ensuring deliverables support the Learning Strategy and monitor quality and compliance, ensuring results meet specified standards and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.