Learning Management System Analyst
Reference Code: 92060
Location: Canada (CA) – Calgary, AB
Job Category: Administration
Employment Type: Employee Full-time
Relocation Eligibility: This position is not eligible for our relocation program
Application Deadline: 09/28/2021
We all need energy. It warms our homes, cooks our food, gives us light, and gets us where we need to go. It also improves our quality of life in countless other ways. At TC Energy, our job is to deliver that energy to millions of people who depend on it across North America. And we take our job very seriously.
Guided by our values of safety, integrity, responsibility and collaboration, we develop and operate our facilities safely, reliably and with care for our impact on the environment. With our presence across the continent, our people play an active role in building strong communities.
We’re proud of how our hard work and commitment sets us apart and benefits society, every day. We’re looking for new team members who share our values and are ready to take on exciting challenges.
To remain competitive, support our high-performance culture and allow for more flexibility in the way we work, we offer a hybrid work model and flexible dress code for our eligible office-based workforce in Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.
Our Technical Center Learning & Development team is evolving to meet the needs of our growing business and we have an opening for a Learning Management System (LMS) Analyst to support the LMS analysis needs for TC Energy.
We are seeking a keen individual who is passionate about supporting user learning needs across all business lines using the Learning Management System. This individual has the proven skills, competencies and capacity to enhance business process using the LMS and is fully capable to support users through change management and learning cycles.
What you’ll do
- Resolve issues by responding to Tickets in Queue for TC Energy’s LMS users in an efficient and timely manner
- Record completion credit in LMS by assessing completion documents within governance guidelines and updating system record
- LMS data validation and system administration by refinement of profile data, troubleshoot issues, update learning assignments, manage course offering information
- Support business partners by providing instruction on how to navigate system, create, run and interpret reports and provide guidance on how to resolve training issues
- Assist with training audit requests from Business partners
- Support the training vendor approval process by assisting business partners to identify new vendors and obtaining appropriate sign off from course owners
- Support business partner training planning and scheduling process by reviewing learning needs, creating training sessions and promotes user registration in the LMS
- High School Diploma
- 6 years of related experience
- Experience with a Learning Management System (preferably Success Factors or Workday LMS)
- Proven skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; and overall general computer skills including file management, accuracy in data entry, and basic troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience prioritizing work and managing multiple tasks for multiple stakeholders
- Post-Secondary certification from a recognized institution
- Experience in tools such as Power BI and Power Automate
- Experience in Learning & Development, Human Resources or Records Management
- Previous exposure to field operations environments, preferably in oil and gas services and/or Human Resources
- Knowledge of French and/or Spanish
About our business
TC Energy is a leading energy infrastructure company in North America. We have three complementary businesses of natural gas pipelines, liquids (oil) pipelines, and power generation. Our operations span three countries, seven Canadian provinces, and 34 U.S. states.
Apply to this posting by 09/28/2021 using reference code 92060. You must apply through our jobs system at jobs.tcenergy.com. Only applications submitted through our system will be acknowledged. Applications may be submitted using a mobile device or a desktop / laptop computer.
TC Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us at TCEnergy.com and connect with us on our social media channels for our latest news, employee stories, community activities, and other updates.
Thank you for choosing TC Energy in your career search.
* Depending on qualifications, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
* Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
* All positions require background screening. Some require criminal and/or credit checks to comply with regulations.
* TC Energy is committed to provide employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tcenergy.com.