This position reports to the Manager, Learning Management System in the Technical Center. The successful candidate will be accountable for the support and coordination function in the Learning Management System (Success Factors LMS) and provide support to internal business partners in a timely manner while using all relevant policies and procedures.
• Uses IS call center tool, Service Now to respond to business partner’s requests and issues
• Supports business partners by providing instruction on how to navigate system, run and interpret reports and provide guidance on how to resolve training issues
• Records completion credit in LMS by assessing completion documents within governance guidelines and updating system record
• Creates, edits and closes course offerings in LMS
• Processes technical task and Operator qualification evaluation suspension and revocation
• LMS Data validation and system administration by refinement of profile data, troubleshoot issues, update learning assignments, manage course offering information
• Assist with training audit requests from Business partners
• Provide LMS report data including course offering lists, completion status, learning requirements, vendor lists, registration status
• Supports the vendor approval process by working with Business partners to identify any new required vendors and obtaining appropriate sign off from course owners
• Excellent customer service skills
• Able to manage time and work to deadlines; the ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks is essential
• Proven team player with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams and develop and maintain collaborative working relationships
• Intermediate skills in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; general computer skills including file management, accuracy in data entry, and basic troubleshooting skills.
• Able to deal with change and adapt to new circumstances
• Demonstrated ethical business practices and integrity
• Experience with a Learning Management System (Success Factors LMS) or Records Management System preferred.
Education and Experience:
• Post-Secondary education in Office Administration or another related field along with a minimum of 3-5 years as an administrative assistant. An equivalent combination of education and experience would also be considered.
• Experience in Learning & Development, Human Resources, or Records Management preferred.
• Previous exposure to field operations environments, preferably in oil and gas services and/or Human Resources would be an asset.
• Excellent command of the English language, with strong emphasis on written English.
*Depending on the qualifications of the applicants, the successful candidate may be offered a position at a more appropriate level and/or ladder.
Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the country in which the position is based with no restrictions.
All positions require background screening. Some include criminal and/or credit checks in order to comply with regulations.
Please apply to this posting by 12/12/2018. To apply, please visit transcanada.com/careers through your desktop or laptop. Use reference code 56541. Only applications submitted through the TransCanada Careers website will be acknowledged.
TransCanada is an equal opportunity employer.
Make what you do matter.
At TransCanada we dream big, think big and do big things. For over 65 years, we’ve had the vision and scale to deliver big things that matter to the world. From supplying reliable and efficient energy to millions of North Americans with our pipelines, gas storage and power generation facilities, we believe in making big things possible.
TransCanada is looking for people who are willing to think about the future…and think big. We’re looking for people who are ready to take on the most significant challenges of their careers and define energy infrastructure in North America.
Thank you for choosing TransCanada in your career search.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.transcanada.com/job/Calgary-Learning-Management-Systems-Analyst-AB/521853100/?feedId=null&utm_source=J2WRSS&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=J2W_RSS →