- Provide support concerning legal issues related to developing and implementing the Company´s business strategy, corporate and regulatory requirements, compliance, corporate governance policies, and other matters as required.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management to ensure consistent application and compliance of by-laws, policies, and other governance documents.
- Support the Company´s various business units and regional offices in understanding, interpreting, anticipating, and managing relevant legal and regulatory requirements, risks, and opportunities.
- Prepare, draft, revise and review all continuous disclosure documents for the Company and ensure filing deadlines are met.
- Provide support on ethics and HR matters, employment law matters, claims, litigation, and other compliance and risk matters as requested by the Corporate Counsel.
- Monitor changes and inform the Corporate Counsel to ensure the Company is compliant with all legislative, regulatory, and continuous disclosure requirements, given the ownership structure and shareholder makeup of the Company.
- Review and negotiate and draft a variety of commercial contracts or other complex legal documents relating to the Company’s business operations, ensuring comprehensive and current template agreements are provided for use in or by various functional areas.
- Conduct legal research, identify legal issues and risks, and stay abreast of the latest legal trends. Monitor and provide new or proposed legislation and regulations and formulate and recommend legal strategies and solutions that may affect the Company´s activities.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.