Enjoy a rapidly changing environment while applying your analytical skills to the accurate recording of Labour, Equipment and the Material billing processes, through data input and maintenance activities:
• Administer the electronic LEM procedures using Maximo
• Work with contractors, maintenance staff, and planners to assist with training and ensuring the LEMS are compliant with the contract and current working requirements
This position is based at our Horizon Oil Sands site in Fort McMurray, Alberta and is eligible for:
•Company Sponsored Fly-In/Fly-Out and Accommodations Program with charter flights from Calgary or Edmonton
COMPETITIVE SALARY – FLY IN/FLY OUT AND ACCOMMODATIONS PROGRAM!
**This is a temporary position for 6 months**
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Monitor exceptions, such as overtime, materials and new equipment
• Follow up on discrepancies and find appropriate resolutions
• Maintain metrics and measures to track performance
• Support all areas to ensure LEMS are processed timely and current
• Typically 3+ years of related industry expertise with a degree or diploma in Accounting or Finance
• Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Excel,
• Experience with Maximo software or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and maintenance processes
• Expertise in:
o Contracts, payroll, shift cycles and reporting
o Oil sands site maintenance
o Interacting within all levels of an organization and attaining cooperation
To see related Accounting and Finance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Accounting-and-Finance
Our Horizon Oil Sands Mining Operations
Horizon Oil Sands is a world class asset offering countless opportunities to advance your career. Comprised of surface oil sands mining and bitumen upgrading facilities, this vast project offers challenging opportunities in an environment where teamwork, innovation, and your expertise are valued. Apply your abilities using industry leading technologies and contribute to the success of the Horizon Oil Sands.
About Canadian Natural
At Canadian Natural, we strive to live through our mission statement: “To develop people to work together to create value for the Company’s shareholders by doing it right with fun and integrity.” As a leading oil and gas producer, our diverse combination of assets include light oil, heavy oil, in situ oil sands production, oil sands mining and upgrading facilities, and natural gas. At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Canadian Natural Resources Limited – CNRL – is a publicly traded company on the TSX and NYSE as CNQ.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CNRL&cws=1&rid=12602&source=BOE%20Report →