Our client is looking for an experienced operator to assist with the commissioning and start-up of two liquid pipelines and LACT sites near the Grande Prairie area. The successful candidate will assist with the Safe Work Permitting for commissioning and start-up crews, as well as the purging and flooding of equipment prior to start-up. This position will be based out of the Grande Prairie area on an 8/6 rotation for 6-8 months. However, some remote work (camp or hotel) in the Simonette or Fox Creek areas may also be required as there are multiple LACT sites.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience in an operator position with good working knowledge of gas and oilfield processes
- High aptitude and care for HSE processes and procedures
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSO (Common Safety Orientation) Fire Extinguisher Training, Ground Disturbance and Confined Space Awareness)
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.