A major oil and gas company is looking for an experienced 2nd or 3rd Class Power Engineer / Gas Plant Operator out of the Fort St John area on a 14/14 or 7/7 rotation. The plant process includes ifpexol refrigeration, sulphinol sweetening, acid gas injection, condensate stabilization, gas driven power generation, and compression and generation driven by 3600 cat engines. Candidates from the Fort St John area are encouraged to apply as no camp or accommodations are available.
Additional requirements include:
- Valid 2nd or 3rd class power engineering certificate
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Valid Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision, as well as within a team
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.