A major oil and gas company is looking for an experienced Plant Operator out of the Fort St John area. Successful candidate will work on a 7/7 rotation alternating days and nights. Candidates from the Fort St John area are encouraged to apply, as no camp / accommodations will be provided.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar role
- Valid Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, Common Safety Orientation
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Must be able to work with no or little supervision, as well as within a team
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.