Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Sour Gas Plant Operator to assist at their facility north of Grande Prairie. This is a full-time position running on a 7/7 rotation with 12 hour days and nights. A 4th or 3rd class Power Engineering ticket is required for the role. The successful candidate must also live locally to the area, as no camp or accommodations will be provided.
We are looking for the following experience and education:
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience working at a sour gas facility with amine and refridge
- Valid power engineering certification (4th class or higher)
- Valid First Aid & H2S Alive
- Comfortable working with H2S gas and under mask
- Clean driving abstract required
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.