Long Run Exploration Ltd.
Long Run Exploration is a Calgary based intermediate oil company focused on light-oil and natural gas development in western Canada. Long Run Exploration offers a positive work environment that emphasizes employee engagement in a creative and cooperative work culture.
We strive to optimize operational execution while maintaining a strong focus on health, safety and environment. We are currently looking to fill the following employee-based position:
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Planner to work in Calgary with our Operations team. This role will report directly to the Facilities Engineer. The Maintenance Planner’s job is to anticipate and eliminate potential delays by planning and coordinating activities on site for full equipment life cycle management. This will be accomplished by supporting the operations team by implementing and administering a comprehensive and efficient preventative maintenance program.
· Plan, schedule, and coordinate corrective and preventive maintenance activities
· Develop an annual schedule for production fluid analysis sampling
· Develop an annualized schedule for meter calibration testing as per AER Directive 17
· Work towards creating a method for compiling and controlling corporate inventory
· Identify, analyze, and review equipment maintenance issues and provide corrective actions
· Assist operations personnel in maintenance management (pigging schedules, oil changes, etc.)
· Visit various field operations areas to gather data to aid project decisions
· Provide input towards annual budget for maintenance
· Monitor and assist with the monthly preventative and compliance checks and calibrations
· 3 – 5 years of predictive maintenance planning
· Experience with rotating equipment(gas compressors/drivers, reciprocating pumps, etc.) and instrumentation
· Previous experience in investigating equipment failures and root cause analysis would be a benefit
· Successful candidate must be able to work independently within a team environment
· Proven and demonstrated commitment to HSE and regulatory expectations/requirements
· Organized and motivated individual who is ready to work in a fast paced environment and take on new challenges
· Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with excel an asset
To apply for this career opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Long Run Exploration Ltd.