Long Run Exploration Ltd.
Long Run Exploration (“Long Run”) is a Calgary based intermediate oil company focused on light-oil and natural gas development in Western Canada. The company is guided by a strong management team and we offer a positive work environment that emphasizes employee engagement in a creative and cooperative work culture.
With Long Run’s continued growth, we are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Job title: Receptionist
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Employment type: Full-time
Reporting to: Human Resources Advisor
• Provide reception services as the first point of contact for all clients, guests and staffs
• Manage telephone traffic and direct phone calls to appropriate departments
• Order office supplies and stock and maintain items at optimal levels
• Assist with catering as well as set-up and clean-up for meetings
• Manage access cards for all employees and consultants
• Daily kitchen maintenance including stocking supplies and coordinating with cleaners
• Handle, distribute and send out daily mails and couriers
• Daily management of all tech centers and other administrative duties as assigned
• High school diploma required, post-secondary education preferred
• Previous work experience in an office environment would be considered an asset
• Proficiency knowledge of Microsoft Office is required
• Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to lift boxes up to 35 pounds
• Must be able to multi-task and work independently
• Industry experience would be considered an asset
This is a full-time contract position to start with the potential to convert to permanent full-time. If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to HR@longrunexploration.com.
Benefits and Perks:
At Long Run, we invest in providing opportunities to our employees and promote from within. This new hire will have the potential to grow and create relationships across the organization and be recognized for demonstrated success and adherence to Long Run’s values.
After passing the probation period, Long Run offers:
• Industry competitive salary
• Comprehensive benefit plan including dental, vision, paramedical and more
• Generous health care spending account
• Employer savings plan matching
• Flexible days off throughout the year
• Paid time off based on years of experience in the industry
• 24/7 employee assistance program
• Professional training and development opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. All applications will be managed with discretion and confidentiality.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Long Run Exploration Ltd.