Long Run Exploration is a private Calgary-based intermediate oil and natural gas company focused on light oil development and exploration in Western Canada. The company is guided by a strong management team with a proven track record of delivering organic growth; growth through acquisition and optimization; and implementing new technology in resource plays and enhanced recovery.
We are currently looking to fill the following contract based position:
Field Operator – (Girouxville, Alberta)
Experienced field operator required for conventional oil & gas operations in the Falher, Alberta area. Responsibilities will include well, pipeline and battery operations. Start-up and shut down of all well site equipment. Responsible for repairs of equipment – trade certificate required. Working knowledge of EHS policies and procedures is required.
· Minimum 5 years of oil & gas operating experience in conventional oil fields
· Oil & gas trade certificate required (ie: Instrumentation/Electrical/Millwright/Mechanical)
· Experience with downhole PC pumps, compressors, pump jacks, battery operations as well as treating/testing facilities
· Previous experience working with Prodview
· High school diploma required
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
Long Run Exploration Ltd.