Loyal Energy Operating (Canada) Ltd.
Position: Senior Financial Reporting and Analyst
Perform a variety of financial activities including budgeting, forecasting, building financial models, assisting with financial planning, performing research and analysis, preparing financial statements, and assisting with close processes. Key duties:
· Preparation of consolidated budgeting and forecasting models, along with internal monthly operating reports
· Works independently on various accounting and financial reporting related projects
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
· Creating reports and updates based on data analysis
· Drive improvement in monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial analysis and reporting processes
· Prepare ad hoc economic analysis and management reports as needed
· Responding to requests from external auditors
· Ensure compliance with internal controls and prepare financial reports, document accounting policies according to accounting standards of IFRS.
· Coordinate with external tax advisor to ensure tax compliance
· 5+ years of accounting/finance experience, specific Oil and Gas experience would be considered an asset;
· Experience with Qbyte, Open Invoice an asset;
· Proficient computer skills, including an advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders within the organization;
· CPA is a must
· Strong accounting background in oil and gas industry
· Motivated, hard-working and with exceptional attention to detail;
· Strong time management skills and an ability to work well under pressure while meeting daily/weekly deadlines;
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and duties, while meeting daily deadlines, in a consistent manner;
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
· Willingness to learn, improve existing processes, and confront new challenges; and
· Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate teams when working with all business units and operations;
Loyal Energy is a rapidly growing Junior Oil & Gas Company. Our work atmosphere is fast paced, collaborative, dynamic and exciting. We maintain a safety first objective in all our activities and conduct ourselves in a manner that protects the health and safety of all of our employees, contractors and the public.
Interested parties can submit resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.