- Develop and implement policy and process to ensure compliance with Canadian, U.S. and other country’s export and import laws and regulations (e.g. Canadian Controlled Goods and the Export Control List, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and other country’s export/important controls).
- Manage and deliver regular compliance training to ISI, including to the AOPS and CSC project teams.
- Supervise the Compliance specialists on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide timely, responsive and proactive advice on all compliance issues.
- Work with other members of the Law Department and ISI’s project teams to review and assess compliance issues in the context of defence contracts.
- Monitor, assess and disseminate industry and regulatory developments that may impact ISI’s compliance risk.
- Implement and manage a regular audit program specific to compliance.
- Develop and manage professional working relationships with ISI’s customers, subcontractors and regulators.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.