- Troubleshoot repairs or replaces all types of mechanical equipment including but not limited to pumps, motors, fans, air handling units, kitchen equipment and throughout the facility, indoor and outdoor.
- Produce and present internal month, quarter, and annual management reports and variance analysis to senior management and Board. Ensure quality and timeliness of management reporting.
- Lead and oversee the Company’s cost management process across the different operations, assist business units with proper execution of cost and performance reviews, implement best practices in approach to cost and performance management.
- Partner with business unit leaders through quality financial and strategic analysis to support decision making.
- Provide support to the Company’s planning, budgeting and forecasting process. Introduce and contribute to implementation of best practices in the planning process.
- Provide support to the execution of the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Support the Company’s relationships with the investment communities and banking and financial institutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.