- Manage a multidisciplinary- team that delivers project controls, procurement, contract management, accounting and commercial services to enable value maximizing strategies for both study and implementation project stages.
- Ensure that value optimizing decisions are made with regards to scope management, schedule, procurement and contracts, estimation, and financial control
- Provide input and advice to project General Managers/Managers and their direct reports throughout the stages of project development and implementation to ensure that systemic and long-term technical and business issues are adequately considered in the design, development, and delivery of projects
- Manage the design, delivery, and improvement of effective systems and capability across a broad range of functional disciplines for projects within the boundaries of the Project Management Office function.
- Contribute to the preparation of project scope definition, execution strategy, development and implementation of project WBS, cost, schedule, and risk management to foster good project scope definition discipline.
- Manage a team of professionals from a diverse range of functional specialties.
- Develop and build the capability of team members to provide the required levels of service to various stakeholders within the project in order to optimise and sustain value.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.energy.