Marketing and Communications Specialist
Roska is searching for an experienced, resourceful, and dedicated individual who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to work collaboratively with several departments on a variety of projects.
Reporting to company leadership, the Marketing and Communications Specialist will play a strategic role building brand awareness in the market and contribute to generating sales leads and corporate growth.
This position requires the applicant to work out of either our Calgary, or Grande Prairie, AB offices, working closely with all Roska DBO Inc. business groups. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of marketing campaigns and content generation for digital, online media, and paper publication.
Duties will include:
- Work with the management team to achieve corporate goals through marketing.
- Articulate and communicate brand, value statements and customer benefits.
- Generate content for publication on websites, blogs, social media, case studies, technical articles or whitepapers, email blasts, advertisements, videos and news articles.
- Interview stakeholders including managers, coordinators, front line workers and clients.
- Write compelling and insightful messaging that resonates with the target customer audience.
- Resource for all Business units.
- Fulfill other duties as required.
Required Experience and Qualification:
- Marketing, branding, selling and customer service.
- Writing and editing with a focus on content creation.
- Buying space on Google Ads and Oil and Gas Industry Publications.
- Great listener and storyteller.
- Recognize and articulate value-based customer centric messaging.
- Motivated, self-starter, independent, flexible, and willing to learn.
- High productivity with minimal supervision.
- Writing skills to translate complicated technical information into customer facing materials.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Professional Experience: Minimum of 5 years in Marketing/Content Generation with a strong background in Communications is preferred.
Education: Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Communication, Creative Writing, or related discipline.
Location: Calgary or Grande Prairie, AB
** We thank all candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Roska DBO is Canada’s leading supplier of oilfield contract operators. We own the largest fleet of oil and gas processing equipment outside of a producer. Our equipment is field-ready and backed by in-house engineers, trades and operators.
This combination makes Roska uniquely qualified to dispatch custom process solutions allowing producers to accelerate production and overcome challenges with immediate results. The unmatched speed and flexibility that our customers receive is derived from the broad knowledge of our people and equipment resources at our fingertips.
At Roska, we create Production Peace of Mind for our customers. This comes from putting the right people, with the right equipment to create the right result.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.