Our client, a major oil and gas company based in Calgary, AB, is looking for a Materials Coordinator/Expeditor. This position is responsible for facilitating the flow of materials to and from various work sites or departments. Working with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery. They are also responsible for timely delivery of goods and services including the inspection of materials for both quality and quantity compliance. This position will be Calgary based with occasion travel required to vendor’s facilities.
• Research various vendor options and select the best options based on the employer’s needs
• Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
• Handle any related vendor service issues, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
• Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
• Work with various departments to determine the amount and type of goods required
• Keep an inventory of goods on hand
• Track orders from placement through delivery including the management and recovery of delivery delays
• Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received
• Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
• Develop budgets for the goods required by each department
• Seek out ways to save money on the procurement of goods and services, and requests budget increases as needed
- at least 5 years’ experience in an Expeditor/Materials Coordinator role
experience in O&G industry preferred
strong attention to detail
ability to multi-task
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada on a regular full-time basis without restrictions and be willing to undergo pre-employment screening including criminal background checks.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Workforce Solutions Group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.