Trican Well Service Ltd.
TRICAN is Canada’s largest well service company built upon a foundation of solid corporate values and a culture of innovation. At Trican, we believe success begins with our people, as our name and reputation are reflected in the excellence demonstrated by our employees.
If you are a motivated, service-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills, we invite you to explore this opportunity at Trican.
MECHANIC SHOP FOREMAN – HINTON (HNT)
The Mechanic Shop Foreman reports to the Base Manager and is responsible for coordinating equipment, diagnostics and repairs, as well as prioritizing and completing repair and maintenance requirements.
- Ensure that Trican’s core value, “We won’t put anyone in harm’s way” is the priority in all activities
- Organize, prioritize, schedule and direct project estimates
- Ensure that all parts and equipment have been ordered
- Assist shop mechanics with direction on diagnostics and repairs
- Address and resolve all issues that arise within the shop
- Assist with training of personnel
- Ensure all work orders are properly created and completed during and after unit completion
- Inform Base Management of unit repairs
- Create work order development and repair procedures
Experience & Skills:
- Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic certification is required
- High School Graduate is an asset
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s Licence is an asset
- Minimum five years of experience in the mechanical industry (preferable)
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Admirable interpersonal skills conveyed in a pleasant and professional manner when interacting with employees, management and customers
- Self-motivated with an ability to work with minimal direction
What Makes Us Attractive:
- Values-driven organization
- Employee’s choice for full coverage or flexible benefits plan
- $2,000 annual mental health coverage
- RRSP Matching Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- UFA fuel discount
- Access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Community involvement through sponsorship of local events
- Inclusive Social Club offering a variety of activities
- Demonstrated commitment to an equitable and inclusive workforce driven by our Diversity & Inclusion Philosophy and our Indigenous Peoples Policy
- Focus on safety, training and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Occasional calls after hours
- Must live near base of employment
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions
How To Apply:
- Website: www.tricanwellservice.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit tricanwellservice.startdate.ca.