Roska DBO Inc. has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Engineer and will work closely with our team of in-house engineers. The successful candidate will be registered with APEGA as a P. Eng. with preference given to those with 10+ years experience (7 years minimum). This is a permanent full-time position. Local candidates to Grande Prairie and surrounding area will be given priority.
- Input on Pipe Stress Analysis
- Stamping Pipe Stress Analysis
- Skid design for Process Equipment
- Stamping skid designs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Registered with APEGA as a P. Eng.
- Preference given to candidates with 10+ years experience (7 year minimum)
- Previous experience with Skid / Building Design; Structural / Pipe Supports Design; Pipe Stress Analysis / Caesar Software
- Microsoft Office
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.