Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Deliver & Prepare layout: conceptual and detail drawings in line with project requirements. Work in 3D model environment
- Produce layout relevant deliverables such as design criteria, design drawings and reports
- Deliver design drafting according to layout design criteria developed specifically for the project as well as the defined regulations, codes, and standards.
- Maintain consistent design drafting standards across projects by communicating expectations and holding project members to account for standards. ‘
- Manage a team of layout designers against project schedule and budgeted hours
- Control and monitor layout budget hours and manpower loading and provide forecast
- Support proposal managers in providing input into the proposal and estimates
- Facilitate and ensure interdisciplinary co-ordination when developing the model
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures by adopting Quality Assurance and Occupational Health, Safety, and Environment policies, procedures and requirements.
To apply for this job please visit www.brunel.net.