Roska DBO Inc. is looking for a Mechanical Shop Technician for our busy customer based in Fort Saint John, BC. This position will report to the Service Manager, the role of the Mechanical Technician includes, but is not limited to complete day-to-day shop maintenance services, complete warranty repairs in addition to troubleshooting equipment performance issues and perform over hauls on diesel construction equipment.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Working on construction equipment troubleshooting
- Performing all aspects of repairs and overhauls within established time guidelines.
- Troubleshoot machinery / equipment malfunctions using high attention to detail and experience to solution the problem.
- Maintain and develop positive professional relationships with existing and potential internal and external customers.
- Participate in internal and external training courses as an opportunity for career growth and development.
- Be available to participate in on call rotation for after hour calls as required.
- Perform all work in a safe manner and in accordance with the company HSE policies.
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Valid Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Dual tickets will be given preference.
- Valid driver’s license with the ability and willingness to drive long distances.
- Possess a well-rounded knowledge of engine, generator, and compressor performance equipment
- Ability to use computer technology and SAP experience is considered an asset.
- Self-motivated team player with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Clean drivers abstract must be provided at time of hire.
- Ability to pass pre-hire drug and alcohol screening.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.