Millwrights – Journeyman and Experienced Apprentices
We are looking for Journeyman and Apprentice Millwrights to join a busy maintenance team. Reporting to the mechanical lead.
- Must pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License with a clean Abstract
- Journeyman or Apprentice trade required
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Oilfield Construction, Mill and Mine experience would be considered an asset
- Standard First Aid, CPR
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and Exceptional oral and written English
- Take a proactive approach in all aspects of plant health and safety
- Respond to callouts
- Teamwork, Attention to detail and conduct all work in a safe and orderly manner
- Work in factories, power plants and other industrial settings to move, assemble, install, or dismantle machinery
- Mill/Mine experience an asset
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting for mechanical, hydraulic, and rotating equipment
- Ensure effective commissioning and decommissioning of mechanical equipment following repair, replacement, and removal
- Perform vibration analysis and oil sampling on rotating equipment in operation as necessary
- Examine process flow drawings, equipment lists and operating specifications for reference purposes and for determining work procedures
Torque Industrial Ltd. is a customer-focused company offering expertise in welding, pipefitting, millwright, etc. and is one of the best-rounded construction and maintenance companies. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, servicing clients throughout Alberta and BC supporting the wood, pulp, mine, energy, and oil & gas industries in Western Canada.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Torque Industrial Ltd. and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit roskadbo.catsone.com.